Matcha Bliss Balls
These balls are a fantastic, healthy treat to take with you on the go. Personally, I prefer the balls without the white chocolate, however, for people new to matcha and its unique, beautiful taste, you will find the white chocolate provides a great introduction.
- 3/4 cup of Raw Cashews
- 1/4 cup of Raw Pistachios, shelled
- ~8 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1 tsp of Matcha Powder*
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- White Chocolate Melts for rolling the odd ball as a special treat
* We used Wabi Daily: Organic to make the balls. If using a lower grade matcha powder, for example, a culinary grade, then you will likely require more matcha (~ 2 tsp).
- Place all ingredients into a food processor (except White chocolate melts)
- Process for one minute or until finely chopped and blended
- Divide mixture into approximately 10 g (1 tbsp) & roll into shape using damp hands
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes to allow the coconut oil to firm up and hold the shape of the ball
Roll or drizzle the odd ball with white chocolate. To do this, I gently place a bamboo skewer into the ball and roll in the melted chocolate.